Shawl Collar Robe
Heritage Robe Terry
TOP RENOWNED TEXTILE CERTIFICATIONS
Size: MEDIUMSize Guide
Includes: Heritage Shawl Collar Robe x1
Color: Moscato Beige
Let us introduce you to our timeless Shawl Collar Robe. A robe crafted for those seeking an effortless harmony of morning luxury and elegance. The heritage design combines a classic silhouette with carefully selected details such as a piped seam and luxurious embroidery. Crafted with immaculate attention to detail, combining 100% long-staple organic and fairtrade cotton as well as the revolutionary application NordShield® Crisp™.
- Tailored classic mid-lenght siluette
- Shawl collar unisex design
- PROSSIONI® brand label
- Logo embroidery on the back and exclusive lining on the inside, hiding the seams while providing ease of entry into the robe.
- Dual-textured design. One side boasts a luxurious sheared texture, akin to the softness of velvet, caressing your skin with pure indulgence. On the other side, experience the plushness and excellent absorption capabilities, seamlessly blending comfort, functionality and looks.
- European NordShield® Crisp™ technology applied. Hinders the growth of bacteria and reduces odor, keeping your textiles fresh for longer.
- Tested by the independent dermatological institute Dermatest®. For the maximum possible confidence when it comes to products for your skin.
- Rarest and most premium organic cotton on earth, meeting the strictest standards including GOTS®, Fairtrade™, and OEKO-TEX®. So the materials closest to your body have a positive impact on your well-being and beauty.
- Always fast and free shipping with UPS®.
- Shop worry-free with free returns on all orders.
- Complimentary gift wrapping (option to add in cart).
Heritage Shawl Collar Robe x1
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed by leading standard setters to define world-wide recognised requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer. To learn more, visit: prossioni.com/gots
All of the cotton is Fairtrade certified, traded, audited and sourced from Fairtrade producers. Fairtrade means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for cotton producers in developing countries to invest in their businesses and communities for a sustainable future. To learn more, visit: prossioni.com/fairtrade
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 is one of the world's best-known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. To learn more, visit: prossioni.com/oeko-tex
Applied with NordShield® Crisp™ technology, a novel approach to textile treatments, driven by nature. This invisible layer hinders the growth of bacteria and reduces odor, keeping your textiles fresh for longer. Tested by the independent dermatological institute Dermatest® for the maximum possible confidence when it comes to products for your skin. To learn more, visit: prossioni.com/nordshield
Shipping and Fees
Shipping is free for all orders within the United States and we always ship with UPS®.
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 45-day free return policy starting from the date of your order. If you wish to exchange an item, kindly return it first and then purchase the desired item via our website. To initiate your return or exchange, please follow the instructions on our return and exchange page in our footer and menu.
Production and Design
Each order is produced, packed and shipped individually. Even though this rigorous made-to-order process and attention to quality take some extra time versus what you are used to, we promise to deliver your order within 9 days.
PROSSIONI®'s family-like ties to suppliers and streamlined made-to-order model enables us to sell luxury products at unmatched prices. All our products are designed in Europe and skillfully crafted by our co-founder's factory to meet our high-quality standards.
We care about the planet and your well-being. The frequency of washing significantly impacts your environmental footprint. Thanks to our unique NordShield® Crisp™ technology, your textiles will stay fresh for longer, sparing excessive washing and, in turn, reducing your carbon footprint. In addition, we only use premium, ethically-sourced textiles that meet the strictest standards, including GOTS®, Fairtrade™, OEKO-TEX®, and European Flax® certifications. No intangible sustainable 'fluff' talk. We provide concrete evidence through the most rigorous certifications.
- 40 °C | 104 °F. Gentle wash and wash separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Medium temperature.
- Tumble dry, low heat and delicate cycle.
- Do not dry clean.